The highest building of the town, the baroque-style Roman Catholic Church is located in the immediate vicinity of the park. The church was built in 1777 and it is characterised by a stone steeple. The benches carved from oak and the wooden baroque-style pulpit as well as the shell-decorated tabernacle and the baptismal font sculpture group were all preserved in their original condition. In every direction around the church benches and chairs are inviting visitors to have some rest, and we can also admire the building and the neighbourhood from there.
Roman Catholic Church
LEISURE PARK BY THE CHURCH